Hi Evangelical Catholic, I'm Stan Murzyn.
I'd like to work with you! I think I might fit your role as Communications and Marketing Manager.
Why Evangelical Catholic?
Mission drives me forward and seek out truth. I've worked in a broad range of communities and work environments, and a number in non-profit and national service roles. I also considering the priesthood
Marketing myself in the midst of a pandemic and a challenging job market has made me reach deep to give you the best representation of what I can do professionally. I believe that if you take a look around this site, you'll get an authentic understanding of my personality, motivations, and skills. I've made a point to be rather 'un-filtered' here so there's no facade.
• 'Salesperson of Life Changes' - My first job in NYC was outreaching to homeless individuals in the Port Authority Bus Terminal and connecting them with services. Sales isn't about transactions, it's about people.
• Relational Leadership - In every leadership role, I lead from a place of service. AmeriCorps, Bike&Build, other non-profits--I live and breathe connecting with other people and supporting their dreams.
• 'The Advocate' INFJ - If you're familiar with Myer-Briggs, this is an accurate representation of my personality. I'm always advocating for the best for people.
• Business Development - The last four years of my professional life have been as an entrepreneur and contractor. In these roles, business development and sales are primary drivers of success. I long for a mission to drive the growth for.
• Photographer - See my portfolio here: www.stanmurzyn.com
Here's a referral from Fr. JP Seon (ArchNY) and formerly co-seminarian:
Here are some of the relevant organizations I worked with before:
To learn more about my experience or set up a call, please click one of the buttons below.